- Content of the Online Offering
- The author assumes no liability for the timeliness, correctness, completeness, or quality of the provided information. Liability claims against the author, relating to material or non-material damages caused by the use or non-use of the presented information, or by the use of incorrect or incomplete information, are fundamentally excluded, provided there is no demonstrable intentional or grossly negligent fault on the part of the author. All offers are non-binding and without obligation. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease publication of parts of the pages or the entire offering without separate notice.
- References and Links
- In the case of direct or indirect references to external websites (hyperlinks) that are outside the author's area of responsibility, liability would only come into force if the author is aware of the content and it is technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent the use in case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that at the time of linking, no illegal content was recognizable on the linked pages. The author has no influence on the current and future design, content, or authorship of the linked/connected pages. Therefore, he distances himself expressly from all contents of all linked/connected pages that were changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references within the own internet offering as well as to external entries in guest books, discussion forums, link directories, mailing lists, and all other forms of databases set up by the author, whose content is subject to external write access. For illegal, incorrect, or incomplete contents and in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of such information, the provider of the page to which reference is made is solely liable, not the one who merely refers to the respective publication via links.
- Copyright and Trademark Law
- The author endeavors to observe the copyrights of the graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts used in all publications, to use graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts created by himself, or to resort to license-free graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts. All brand names and trademarks mentioned within the internet offering and possibly protected by third parties are subject without restriction to the provisions of the respectively valid trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respective registered owners. The mere mention of trademarks does not imply that they are not protected by third-party rights! The copyright for published objects created by the author himself remains solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences, and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express consent of the author.
- Data Protection
- If there is an opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) within the internet offering, the disclosure of this data by the user is on a voluntary basis. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if technically possible and reasonable - without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or a pseudonym. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers, and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished. Legal action against the senders of spam mails in violation of this prohibition is expressly reserved.
- Legal Validity of this Disclaimer
- This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet offering from which this page was referenced. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
NOTICE REGARDING DATA PROCESSING IN CONNECTION WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the data controller for data processing on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, then Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as "Google."
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files that are stored on the visitor's computer and enable an analysis of the use of the website by the visitor. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the visitor (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is used on this website exclusively with the extension "_anonymizeIp()." This extension ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes direct personal reference. By means of the extension, Google's IP address is shortened within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the corresponding browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
On behalf of the website operator, Google will use the information generated to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website, and the adaptation of content. User interests are sufficiently protected by pseudonymization.
Google LLC. offers a guarantee of compliance with a data protection level based on the standard contractual clauses. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g., user ID), or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 50 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by adjusting the cookie settings for this website. The collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies can also be objected to at any time with effect for the future. The corresponding browser plugin can be downloaded and installed using the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Visitors can prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of data when visiting this website.
) and in the settings for displaying advertisements by Google (https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
To protect your inquiries via internet form, we use the reCAPTCHA service of the company Google LLC (Google). The query is used to determine whether the input is made by a human or is misused by automated, machine processing. The query includes the transmission of the IP address and, if necessary, further data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose, your input will be transmitted to Google and used there. However, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of reCAPTCHA will not be merged with other Google data. For these data, the deviating data protection regulations of the company Google apply. Further information on Google's data protection policies can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en